Special Structures &
Thinking Outside Squares
It is stating the obvious to say that buying or selling a property is an important life decision. At Alliance Conveyancing, we try our very best to make the experience as easy and problem-free as can possibly be done.
But often there are many issues to think through, and Alliance Conveyancing has the ability to help there also.
- Structuring around planning issues, such as:
- Buying or selling in a Trust or other vehicle
- Working through family or inheritance issues in a Blended Family situation
- Subdivisions or property developments
- Asset protection arrangements
- Pension entitlement protection
- You might well encounter issues such as:
- Stamp Duty - exemptions or minimisation
- GST - for instance:
- Does GST apply?
- Is there an exemption available?
- Does the Margin Scheme apply?
- Capital Gains Tax
- Depreciation maximisation
- Rural property exemptions and concessions
Through Loan Structuring, it is possible that Parents and Grandparents can help young Family members acquire a home, with Government Subsidy support
Call us at Alliance Conveyancing to see how we can help you make it all easy, and easily understood.